*Waves* Hello

Scarebear

Hello everyone. I'm new to The Daily Neopets Forum, but I am not new to Neopets ;) Been playing for 8 months now.

My lookup : http://neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=scarebear_16

My Pet's Lookup : http://www.neopets.com/~Pawsinator

About myself: I am a trader/restocker/merchant/BCer. I am kind of an artist/hippy(not by choice... runs in the family o_O)

Anyways just wanted to make an introduction... ^_^

Welcome to TDNF, have you just now started rsing?

Thanks for the welcome.

I RS all the time. I am constantly checking Uni's clothing and Mystical background... because there are some items I really want that I don't want to have to spend hundreds of thousands for (I recently spent 1.33 mil on Mallow coin for Fountain Faerie Quest - Painted my Kacheek plushie :D) and I get any wearables that I can make money off of for my shop. :)

I tend to miss things, not get them. The most expensive wearables get bought up within like 1 second, even if there are like 5 of them in stock.

I've tried to buy some more expensive items from the main shops before, like draik eggs but I am never fast enough. lol I can just imagine thousands of people hovering over those shops, waiting for them to restock XD

Welcome to TDNForums. Hope you have a fantastic time here, and don't forget to read the forum rules. ^^

I'm Vira, by the way.

--Don't accept cookies from anyone. Yup. You're giving yourself your own death sentence if you do. *nods*

Thanks for the welcome. I have gone through the rules so I am pretty familiar :)

What do you mean by that? (the cookies thing)

Welcome to TDN Forums! My name is Tom and I enjoy giving fantastic cookies away! Here try some *gives plate of cookies*

Don't worry about what other people say about the cookies, they're perfectly harmless. Have some more! *brings in another plate*

Welcome to the forums by the way! I'm AA, local evil mastermind and head of DOOM Corp.'s undercover division.