Symol Hole?

lark219

Not only is it random, but it's very rare. I've been doing the symol hole almost daily for the past few years and I've only ever gotten anything once. o_O

I actually only got an event once (that got me the avvie) in 20 months. Hilarious. :S

In my time of playing Neopets, I've only gotten one thing from the Symol Hole, but it was enough to get me an av and that's all that matters :D !

I haven't gotten anything from the Symol Hole yet, but I still drop by every now and again.

Even though I've gotten the avvie, I still go to the symol hole EVERY day as part of my dailies (speaking of dailies, whoever made TDN's dailies page is my hero, it is by far the best dailies page and is the reason I joined this site! Great work ^_^ )

Well it is called The Daily Neopets. :yes:

I don't go there often, since I generally forget that you can get anything from there.

i won twice at the symbol hole lets see.... once it said that "Nothing happened..... wait something happened to your petpet it looks completly different" the weird thing was i didnt see any difference!!! :sad01_anim:

then the second time it said "your petpet gains one level" :laughingsmiley: