The Images are not coming up :S

valliy

Hi all,

I havent played in a while and i don't know if i need to download something to get this working properly...but all the menus are blank at the top of the screen and most of the images are not coming up on the screen either :crying: Helllppp meeeee!!!

It's neopets...tried cleaning cache still the same :crying:

well you know at the top where it says account and you hold your mouse over top of it then there is a drop down

The word account is missing and all the other menus are too

As well the Pic of my pet isn't showing up there is just a blank screen with the name of my pet underneath it

I think I need to download something like a Javascript but i haven't seen anything on the forums about this :sad01_anim: *sniffs*

It's wierd if I refresh then the images and menu flash up for a second and then disappear :sad02: Helppppp meeeee

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post; use the edit button. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's neopets...tried cleaning cache still the same :crying:

well you know at the top where it says account and you hold your mouse over top of it then there is a drop down

The word account is missing and all the other menus are too

As well the Pic of my pet isn't showing up there is just a blank screen with the name of my pet underneath it

I think I need to download something like a Javascript but i haven't seen anything on the forums about this :sad01_anim: *sniffs*

You need Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download it. :)

Then just install and restart your browser. Which one are you using, though?

You need Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download it. :)

Then just install and restart your browser. Which one are you using, though?

IE - .... that didn't work either

Adobe flash player installed with all it's extra junk -.- but did not fix the problem

The images still are not showing up and neither are the lists :S

IE - .... that didn't work either

Adobe flash player installed with all it's extra junk -.- but did not fix the problem

The images still are not showing up and neither are the lists :S

Ok, switch to Firefox (another great browser) and see if it works there.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

There's the URL for the Firefox download. If that doesn't work it might be a problem with Neopets itself - I've been having a few problems loading images on Neopets recently.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

There's the URL for the Firefox download. If that doesn't work it might be a problem with Neopets itself - I've been having a few problems loading images on Neopets recently.

Yep, best browser ever. :P Well, not ever (probably old Netscape had real dominance before IE's rise)...but it's the best today, that's for sure!

Strange about the image problem, I haven't anything to report about. Will keep you posted, though, if anything happens.

The image problems I had were mainly centered around wearables and my pet's images, though I suppose other stuff might have been affected without me noticing.