Hi, I'm Lindsay

Lindz

<Hiiiiiiii Lindsay>

(oh you know you all did it!)

Anyways, I've been on neopets for like three and a half years now, sheesh. That, in and of itself, makes me feel old. So do things like the original destruct-o-match, poogle solitaire (ah, what a great game, :P), and lab ray pieces at like 40K per item. I found thedailyneopets recently and fell in love. It helps me with games, gives me a handy all-in-one to the dailies and has an intelligent forum ( :graduated: ). I'm currently participating in December events, anxiously awaiting the release of a new plot, and (of course) the opening of the pound!

Anyways, my neopets username is the same as this one, so feel free to send me a message if you so choose! Nice to meet everyone, b)

Nice to meet you too Lindsay! I think there are a couple of other people on the forums who have been playing Neopets for as long as you have, so there's no need to feel too old. :P Yes, we are very intelligent here on the forums aren't we? *cough* :shiftyeyes_anim:

Would you like to try some of DOOM's special cookies?

Hey Lindsay! I've actually been playing neopets for FOUR years, although I took a long hiatus and made a new account a few months ago.

we is a good intelligant forum isnt we? I'm joking! :D

But seriously, welcome and enjoy your time here. Here, take some DOOM cookies, they're great *gives cookies*