Do you care about what people say about you?

cpvr

I have no life. XD I spend virtually all my time on the computer, and when I'm at school or whatnot I usually pick my own little corner and study/read. I generally ignore other people and they ignore me. If they bother me, I don't care - I just keep doing whatever I want to.

In my experience (gained from observation), fighting back tends to escalate the situation and get everybody in trouble... then again, there are many ways to fight back.

I try not to let stuff get to me, and usually I shrug it off. But obviously I care about what my friends and the people close to me think/say about me.

If I don't know the person, then I could care less.

And just remember...the kids who seem to be in the "cool" crowd now in like high school don't turn out that "cool" later on in life. ;)

yeah I guess so everyone always mean . And sometime you would like to stare at them and say "how could you not feel guilty of doing this?" People think I'm mental for absoulutly no reason at all.These couple of "popular kids" are so mean to me and I did'nt do anything t them.... I hate them.

Focussssss... your... hate... *hissing noises* It will enhance your power. Muahahahahaha! :devil: *cough* Sorry. *clears throat*

I don't really *hate* anybody for being mean to me, although they are less likely to gain what limited trust I give out. I assess people around me from an objective point of view, and if they insult me it has about the same effect on my assessment as it would if they had insulted somebody else. I just don't care that much about their opinion of me.

i lovez when people hate

they see me ridin they hatin

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post repeative letters - SPAM.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to bully my sister all the time *wow this is hard for me to say* but I was jealous of her. How could I not be? She is so beautiful; she's normal height unlike me (4 1/2 ft, 12 yrs old ^_^) Ya, I'm a cheerleader, I'm popular, I guess I'm pretty, but she was so confident. That's something I've never had.