The Water Distribution Plant

Neon

Does anyone have... Any help with this, or at least a better tally chart?

The one on the site is kind of, off organized, and it kills my mind to waste potential time (OCD D:.)

I've taken the time to get this far... And I just cannot quit at this point.

I think my brain broke.

Edit I just got it. :3

Yeah, that one can be really tough - most of the people I know (including me) just got the right combination by chance.

I pretty much just fiddled around with random combinations, and flooded Altador when it got too boring. :P

I got lucky and just clicked the switches randomly... I'm glad to see that you completed it though :D

Luck is a wonderful thing isn't it? :P

I still think Altador should upgrade it's water distribution system...

• 3 weeks later...

That was a real pain getting through, i remember it way to well. I hated that part lol.

I did it as follow. Opened the chart, opened the program to edit it. N then i started with turning the thingys randomly, n after every turn i went to all the rooms to see if any of the pipes had water in em. If they did i wrote it in the char. I gave all the pipes a #. fx the combi xxox-ooxo gave me pipe # 6, then i wrote 6 in the xxox n 6 in the ooxo line n so on. Remember to check every room after making a change.

Finally i got em all. Though dont think the pain is over just because u found all the rights combos. Some of the combos will close diff water pipes, so it can be rarther annoying trying to turn em all on, n then 1 closes.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't seem to be a combination. First, more people succeed randomly than systematically. Second, situations are not repeatable by repeating a combination. So, if you flip a switch and a pipe fills (yay!), you can''t unflip it and empty the pipe. if that pipe empties later, you can't go back to a previous combination to fill it again. As my third piece of evidence, I did a truth table of every possible combination and its result without getting it. In case you're curious, a truth table is a logic tool for binary, or when there are only two possibilities for each switch, off and on.

Could there be a required sequence that is unique to each player?

Yes, in that case I believe a particular sequence for each player is what we're talking about. :yes:

• 5 months later...

lol, good to know that so many of you randomly got the good combination :)... I'm pretty much stuck at the Water Plant too T_T oh, well -_-'... nevermind...

wish me luck :P

^^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for longer than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.