New Plot coming Soon.

Awesome_Paul

Okay my prediction is that a New plot will come either Tonight or tomorrow (for the weekend):

Evidence:

- Just a moment ago, TNT Removed the ACII Board on the neoboards.

- If there wasn't a Plot why keep the ACII Board 4 Months after it ended (unless they were holding the space for something)

- Last Year the ACI Board was removed just before the TOW Board was placed = The new plot back then.

I haven't gotten any info at the moment (It will be difficult without the name of the plot) Though Im about 75% certain it will be released In the next 2 Days.

Oh and been speaking to TJ, He will personally give 50k :O to anyone finding information about this.

"While the details of it must remain shrouded in mystery, rest assured that there will soon be a new plot on the site!"

Directly from last months addition - I will have the latest addition's information in a few days, maybe that will give us the name of the plot. ;p

Thanks to TJ for sending me this info.

Wow, I would really like a new plot. I was thinking the same as you Vivi when the ACII boards were removed, it definitely shows that somethings going to happen and soon...

Directly from last months addition - I will have the latest addition's information in a few days, maybe that will give us the name of the plot. ;p

Thanks to TJ for sending me this info.

Edition. Not addition.

Anyway, my thought is that the plot will be released on Monday. They were just preparing for the new plot by getting rid of the boards, etc., and Monday would allow them to finish the first part of the plot by Friday.

I really really want a plot, but I would be content with the pound finally being re-opened.

Maybe the plot will be an investigation of why the pound is down, and then when it's over, the pound comes back up! That would be the best plot in a long time.

True, but TNT promised the pound would be open by the end of the year...So, it'd have to be a quick plot.

TNT better follow through with their promise and bring it back up before the year is over, otherwise there is going to be a LOT of angry Neopians on the neoboards. You know what would be great? A plot AND the pound. *sigh* I suppose I can dream...

I'll keep my agents on watch. And if you look at the 'coming soon' page, one of the entries is labelled 'A Mysterious Voyage Continues' with a picture of a ship. Maybe they're going to continue the Lost Isle plot...

XD Yes, dream is about all you can do at this point.

LoL Yea, we just need to hope TNT keeps their end of the bargain.

Come to think of it, a plot concerning the pound would be really cool. Let's free the pets!

And mind control them, but that's just a minor detail

I can practically confirm that a new plot is indeed coming. Despite not knowing it's name, many users have already confirmed that a new plot is scheduled for release this weekend. The news haven't been updated, the ACII boards are down, etc.

There have been rumors that this plot is about Winter and Terror Mountain, but I cannot prove if it's true or not.

Winter and Terror Mountain themed? They might just be ready to release the South Pole, in that case. Or something that might happen is that the Advent Calendar disappears. Then, to get our prizes, we have to find where it moves to, but we can't move it back because of complications, and then the robbers move it again. Rinse and repeat.

Winter and Terror Mountain themed? They might just be ready to release the South Pole, in that case. Or something that might happen is that the Advent Calendar disappears. Then, to get our prizes, we have to find where it moves to, but we can't move it back because of complications, and then the robbers move it again. Rinse and repeat.

Ironic. It's the only thing most people can think about around this time of the year - Winter, Xmas, etc.

I agree that there is definitely a plot coming soon, I just hope it is good and has nice prizes :D .

While it may be part of the new plot, I highly doubt it. Instead, it's probably always been there, and he just discovered it right now by playing with the URL.

Hmm... with the slacking on the news and everything, I'd say we've definitely got something big coming our way. *crosses fingers*