Spellbook

nothing

Well you need to search all the book cases in the room. I scanned across each row of each bookcase until I found the right spell book. This is very fresh in my memory as I did it only about 2 1/2 hours ago :P

Congrats on finding the spellbook and finishing the plot nothing! Yes Usmstr, I finally completed the Altador Plot today after doing it on and off for months... Yay for me!

I completed the Altador Plot as soon as it was released. :P I didn't have that much trouble with the spellbook, although it wasn't half tedious.

It took me so long due to that annoying Vaelous.... Rest assured, I nursed it back to health before promptly destroying it :devil: ....

Yes, that's correct. However, there are several books which you can click on, and only one of the links leads to the spellbook, so you've got an irritating job ahead of you.

What I did was search every shelf carefully and I found that there was pretty much a book on every shelf. So I searched every shelf of every bookcase until I found the spellbook and surprisingly it didn't actually take that long. Good luck with the Plot.

Like Tom said, it shouldn't take to long, but it can be irritating - some shelves have more than one book on them, and some don't have any.

Make sure you're using your own unique URL, not the one shown on the guide. You should just click one of the doors in the first archives room to head one room in, then enter the coordinates in the appropriate spots in the URL.