A diifent Site

Parshy

what new site shoul TDn start to help with?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. So?

• Subeta
    • Marapets
    • Stay Neo-only
    • No coment

As you all know(or might know) Neopets is going a bit downhill.

In Ian's interview, he said he might Branch out and become a help site for Marapets or Subeta.

So if he DID do that, which one do you thing he should do?

Remember, this is ALL hypothetical, i'm just saying what if.

I'd say TDN ought to stay Neopets-only (it is named 'The Daily Neopets' after all). If Neopets starts to stink really badly, I might change my mind, but for now, I don't think any of the other pet sites even comes close.

I'd have to say Neopets Only, I mean the forum is called the daily neopets forum. :P

I'd want to stick to Neopets only... The last thing I need is TWO or even THREE pet sites to be obsessed with. But to me, Subeta and Marapets are just somewhat unsuccessful copies of Neopets anyway.

I have to agree that since it is called The Daily Neopets, it should stay Neopets only. However, I think Ian making a helpsite for Marapets or Subeta is also a good idea. Maybe he could make a site called The Daily Marapets/The Daily Subeta or someting like that. Or maybe he could combine them into one site and change the name ot involve all of them. I don't know...

• 2 weeks later...

Simply put stay neo. Because the other sites arent worthy/ worthy it to have a site. Subeta is made for adults and Marapets is made for little kids has tons of ads, awful drawaings!

*puts in a vote for Neo-only*

The name of the site kind of ruins branching out, as everyone else has mentioned...and the only site I've played is Neopets so I guess i'm biased :P

I wouldn't say you were biased - as they stand now, Neopets is still the best of any pet site out there.

I noticed that most of you voted for that just cause if the name so keep in mind if we DID branch out we would call it something related to that.

I guess it could just be a different site just Ian paid for it too

I just cited the name as a side comment. My serious reason is pretty much the overall superiority of Neopets.

Just a side note. The Daily Neopets. It's supposed to be about Neopets. Sure, Ian has Marapets ads, but that's for the server costs, and all help is welcome.

Now, starting to write guides for Marapets and Subeta is a little controversy to TDN's name. It's Ian's decision at the end of the day, as he's the owner, but then I guess we'd change the name to The Daily Pet Communities or something similar.

You can't really compare the quality of Neopets to other pet sites.

And there are quite a lot of guides for those websites, just search Google. :)

Whatever decision is made, I will stick by TDN.

Who says it would be part of TDN, Ian can always register a new domain ;)

Anyways...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan).

Topic has been closed, par starter's request.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ryan if you have any questions regarding this action.