Bony Grarrl Club now avaliable!

Matt

What a couple of days, eh? First we get the donation of the FQD, now we've got a Bony Grarrl Club on our hands.

grarrlwarrior.gif

Borrow the Bony Grarrl Club to get that avatar up there - "Grarrl Warrior". Everyone wants it. Do you?

See the TDN Avatar Section for how to get it with the BGC.

Is it a sign of things to come? :O

Matt (and, somewhere around here, is Eric).

need one please...^^^ can I borrorw it?? and what happens if you don't return it?

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=71

All the rules and stuff are there. You just have to have sufficient collateral.

Yeah, if only I had a Grarrl and about 2 million neopoints more, then this avvie would be mine :D

need one please...^^^ can I borrorw it?? and what happens if you don't return it?

HAHA. You're asking what happens when you don't return it. Let's say someone took an item you were generously lending out to people just to help them and they never want to give it back. Then how would you feel? Not to mention the item costs millions to boot.

You have to pay some collateral first, so if you do decide very selfishly that you will keep the item that they loaned you, they still can use your collateral to help buy another item.

Now all I need is 2 Million which will take about a month to get so I'll let you know once I get it for the coll. ^_^

Though doesn't it depend on Trust as well, Like if your well known, he may lower the collat,Though if you just join, he wouldn't lower it, for insurance.

Example would be:

If Mikey wanted to borrow it, his collat will be very low, maybe even noutch, most likely because, he has been staff for way too long to try and steal that.

Though if neon wanted to borrow it, The collat may lower a tiny bit, because he only joined a month/ 2 months ago.