Advent Calendar Animation sound

Ellie_Penguin

I suppose TNT doesn't want any sound for this years Advent....

Meh, I guess it's easier for TNT to not have any sound. I don't really mind, I'm more interested in the prizes. :D

Agreed. And without the sound, I don't have to mute every time I go to the Advent Calendar.

Well there was sound at todays Advent Calendar, which is odd considering they've had four others without sound

They probably just remembered to because we're talking about it here on the forums, and they came and noticed. TNT can be very forgetful sometimes.

Agreed on that last sentence. Or maybe it was a server glitch connected to all the other numerous problems over the last few days...

Today's Advent Calendar was rather generous don't you think?

I guess TNT is just putting sound on certain calender days for some reason...

Well, the Advent Calender needed sound today. The animation wouldn't have made sense without the sound, the other four days didn't really need sound, but this one did.

The last two Advent Calendar animations had sound, so I'm assuming it was either a glitch or TNT simply forgetting.

I think TNT just forgot and was reminded by complaints on the neoboards or even on this forum :shiftyeyes_anim: ...

EDIT: Today (the 7th) there was sound, so I definitely think TNT just forgot and are going to put sound into the rest of the Advent Calender days