Niki's Graphics

niki

Well it has been literally about half a year since I've opened up PS for anything creative w/ school and all (dang college classes) and I finally have some free time... Yay. But I am really trying to find something to do it can be a guild layout (but I don't know how to code :( but Ive really been wanting to learn so if you do ill make it for you in exchange for telling me what to do) I can also make signatures, and avatars whatever. I usually work with real people (actors models) but I could try out anime or cartoons or whatever all I'll get some examples on.

the form -

[b] Type of graphics - [/b]
[b] size - [/b]
[b] mood /any more information[/b]

• 2 months later...
Well it has been literally about half a year since I've opened up PS for anything creative w/ school and all (dang college classes) and I finally have some free time... Yay. But I am really trying to find something to do it can be a guild layout (but I don't know how to code :( but Ive really been wanting to learn so if you do ill make it for you in exchange for telling me what to do) I can also make signatures, and avatars whatever. I usually work with real people (actors models) but I could try out anime or cartoons or whatever all I'll get some examples on.

the form -

[b] Type of graphics - [/b]
[b] size - [/b]
[b] mood /any more information[/b]

Can i get a glittery simley face thats very happy it doesnt matter what size. Please and thank you

• 3 months later...

Type of graphics - Guild Layout

size - Full page please

mood /any more information Guild's name is .:Wolf Warriors:. and we want a guild layout with two blogs, one for news and one for navigation / links. Prefered colours are blue, grey, black and white and any wolf images will do. Thank you very much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

If a thread has not been posted on in more than two weeks, do not post on it.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.