Carnival of Terror 2

Superfly

Like promised here is the update on Carnival of Terror II. It appears it will be released NOW! Check it out in the

gameroom.

News Banner

game_carnivalofterror_news.gif

Game Buttons

ctp_902.gificon_902.giftm_902.gif

Trophies

902_3.gif902_2.gif902_1.gif

Caption

sm_caption_864.gif

Back off you fools - you clowns just think you're funny, don'tcha.

Toys

toy_carnival_boardgame.giftoy_carnival_playset.gif

Board Game | Play Set

Gardening

gar_carnival_gnome.gifgar_carnival_tent.gifgar_carnival_trampoline.gif

Gnome | Tent | Trampoline

Game Graveyard

deceased_game_36.gif

Items: NNoN

Is it just me or is TNT making a lot of game sequels?

I think they need to look into updating old non-flash games, like Pyramids. Some of the games such as this one wouldn't look too bad for a little while longer. I always like CoT, so I hope they don't ruin it like they did with Garage Sale 2: The Game.

~Cameron~

Ah, this game really needed an update!

And then another baby will cry while the original version is forced down into the depths of the Game Graveyard where it will recieve humiliation and torment for enternity on end. Which is awesome! Neopets really is working hard to get all-around favorite and classic games revamped.

Wow, I just played the new version of CoT and there is literally NO difference whatsoever. The graphics don't even seem really that different. This obviously didn't take as much time to make as other revamps like Ultimate Bullseye or Tug'O'War. What do you guys think of the new version?

I noticed that... I also noticed that it's a lot harder, I used to be able to play the old one forever, now I can't get past 300 points. There isn't a lot of ammo and those pies are ridiculous, they hit you before they are even close. I am also having trouble with hitting those pies it seems like the pointer is REALLY picky.