The Games Master!

Meeptroid

As you may know, the challenge for the eighth trophy was today.

However, upon completing all of the challenges, you can't help to wonder. Were the challenges too easy for even AAA to hand out? Or is he planning something more sinister and complex that none of us are truly prepared for? :evil:

Looking back at past challenges, the scores required to beat the games this time don't quite seem very high regarding AAA.

So the question is, was today the final challenge? Or is there a twist?

Well, it depends a lot on your own skills. For some people, the games are way too hard and for others are way too easy. Only 2 games were hard for me (Shenkuu Warrior and Whack-A-Kass). I was able to beat Shenkuu Warrior fast, but I still have to beat Whack-A-Kass in order to get my level 8 trophy. My highest score of all time in Whack-A-Kass is only 380 so I never actually reached 400. I hope I get to beat it, though.

Though Half of me is that TNT just wanted to put something out, so people be occupied while they had an long weekend?

Yea, thats what I think also. But I wouldn't be surprised if there was a twist.

I was bitterly disappointed. Most people struggled with at least one challenge, but I didn't find a single one difficult... I really wish TNT would surprise us all with one final day of hard challenges

I ahve to agree, this was just a way for them to have time off, but some of theese challenges were harder for others, I had trouble with a couple that may be easy to someone else, it is a ll the way you look at it.

Well, it seems our predictions of a secret day of challenges were wrong. Now we can just hope they re-release the avvie :whistle:

It was released in the Neopian Times today that there will be no more prizes released, including sidebars and the avatar. ;o

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Oh well, at least I got my level 8 trophy :guiltysmiley: . I'm going to go read the Neopian Times now *runs off*