Shenkuu

isis

Okay I was going through the Cyodrake's gaze speculations on TDN and I found the one staiting "Weary from your journey to Shenkuu, you enter the young Kougra's ship cabin, ..." well I am sure you have all read that already. But here is the thing...I found a site. Another message board.

This is what it said.

"Premium just got a new game to preview before it's release... it is called Kou-Jong! Now other than the cool name, the first couple of sentences proved a bit more interesting...

"Weary from your journey to Shenkuu, you enter the young Kougra's ship cabin, hoping for a bit of distraction from the rolling sea. Instead of finding a refreshing cup of tea on the table before you, though, you see stacks of glittering, painted tiles."

The game is based on Chinese culture as far as I can tell... so it looks like we may have an oriental world coming to Neopia soon... Actually, if you look at the two islands between Lutari Island and Altador, you see what looks similar to a civilization on both"

This post came out on the 8th. So I am sure that there will be an island of Shenkuu. If thats the message that they received before playing the game, no doubt it will happen!!

I know that this may seem dumb or you all may know...but still...its one step forther proving that this island will happen and soon!

That's OLD news.Seriously old.Everyone used to say how you could google the term shenkuu and it'd come up.

I know its old as I said most already know. I was unsure myself about another island being made or anything like that. I jus wanted to see for myself that there will be. So like many others out there who were sceptic about another land...I just wanted it to be known.

I know plenty of people have been researching this Shenkuu business, and I for one couldn't really care. But, I suppose finding it youself instead of taking others word for it's much better.

shenkuu seems like a samurai-age japanish world. most of the costumes, weapons, and the ship style looked like what things back in japan looked like when there were samurai and shoguns. kou-jong looks like it's based on mah-jong. i should know because my grandpa plays it everyday.

and there's an island on the map which you can't click on but it looks like it has buildings and such there. i think it's on the same "rotation" as altador is.

^ totaly agree..........but anyway.....I wonder when you'll be able to click the island.....and i really want the plot to start....I'm gettting bored of waiting....XD

^ totaly agree..........but anyway.....I wonder when you'll be able to click the island.....and i really want the plot to start....I'm gettting bored of waiting....XD

the plot HAS started, but so far there isn't anything to do except talking to the captain and reading the comics. and you can't read the comics unless the ship's docked somewhere. man, that ship's going to all sorts of places... :O maybe it's going to visit all the worlds of neopia or something...

yeah, a lot of plots unveil a new world. You know what- I bethat the ship will visit a bunch of places then stop back at "shenkuu" and it will become a new world!!!!!