Make DJ laugh, win a prize

DOOM Bringer

Hey all, I was bored and decided to make this contest. The aim of the contest is to find the funniest youtube video and make me laugh, the top 3 will win a prize.

1st place: 10 000 neopoints and a codestone

2nd place: 5 000 neopoints

3rd place: 2 000 neopoints

Rules:

1. Please keep videos appropriate, any inappropriate videos will be disqualified and reported

2. 10+ posts needed to participate

3. Please do not spam this board

4. Do not send a youtube video with a screamer or something that pop ups at the end, I do not find that funny.

The contest will end on the 10th December, enjoy and may the funniest vid win :D

this one will make you laugh senseless XD dang it i talked before december 15 !]

Oh man, you guys are killing me!!! These are hilarious!!! I have no idea how I'm going to pick a winner, I'll just have to wait and see on Dec 10th... Please keep sending them in, this is great!!!! :D

Lol, you really like Eddie Izzard don't you?

Mainly I like the way the guy who made those videos blended Eddie Izzard's audio with the Lego movies.

Yeah, the Lego is very well done. The guy that did it is pretty skilled at Lego stuff, I'd get bored with it after about 10 seconds of filming

Im not allowed to go onto Youtube because of my mom but go there and search Ugly girl and find the Maplestory one.

If you are allowed to put videos outside of Youtube go to www.smosh.com click videos and watch: Toy airplane, The Haunting, Stranded, Battleship, The best car ever, Boxman, Food Battle 2006, Food battle 2007, How not to make a first impression, How not to act on a first date, That **** neighbhour ( I'm not sure if I'm allowed to write this), New Years Eve PSA, Feet for hands, Frankie Rogers is James Bond, Box man's Christmas, Three wishes, Axe Murderer, Easy Step, Sparky Goes to a club, Lisence Test, April first, Handshake, Transformers Rap, Three guys in a hotel, Quest for the scooter, The assassins, Replacement needed, Reunited?and Male Model.

Some of this may have unnapropriate stuuf. Ex. Swearing. Again I am not allowed to go on.

Yeah if you want you can watch the rest. Tell me what you like the most.

SMOSH RULES!!!!!!

Im not allowed to go onto Youtube because of my mom but go there and search Ugly girl and find the Maplestory one.

If you are allowed to put videos outside of Youtube go to www.smosh.com click videos and watch: Toy airplane, The Haunting, Stranded, Battleship, The best car ever, Boxman, Food Battle 2006, Food battle 2007, How not to make a first impression, How not to act on a first date, That **** neighbhour ( I'm not sure if I'm allowed to write this), New Years Eve PSA, Feet for hands, Frankie Rogers is James Bond, Box man's Christmas, Three wishes, Axe Murderer, Easy Step, Sparky Goes to a club, Lisence Test, April first, Handshake, Transformers Rap, Three guys in a hotel, Quest for the scooter, The assassins, Replacement needed, Reunited?and Male Model.

Some of this may have unnapropriate stuuf. Ex. Swearing. Again I am not allowed to go on.

Yeah if you want you can watch the rest. Tell me what you like the most.

SMOSH RULES!!!!!!

Aww man, those were what I was going to recommend...

You can just go to YouTube and type in smosh. If you don't want to watch all of the above, I say you watch Easy Step, Male Model, and the Food Battle ones. ^^

License Test and New Years Eve PSA are also funny, but may be slightly inappropriate.

Yeah I know. I think the New Years Psa (and so on) videos are why I am not allowed to go on smosh anymore but yeah searching smosh will work too. But if you serch smosh.. I dont really know butI think Smosh.com is more organized and if you create an account go on extras and watch Pizza Delivery Boi: T-bag and Phuong. I recomend that video and Smosh took it out of Youtube. So yeah, create an account and watch the extras.

Ok guys, there is only a few days left to this competition as I will be handing out the prizes on the 10 of December!!

Send in your funny videos before the 10th to be in the running for the Grand Prize!!!

Here are a few more. Good luck everyone!

<< the Techno Chicken Dance!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1EN6ijJ45xc << the hippo sleeps tonight? LOL

<< best laughs ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIk7Q_DJIgQ << Penguins dancing!! (I had to post it or my penguins would BBQ me XD).

and finally! The Turkey in the Straw dances!!

<< turkeys

<< skeletons (too funny!)