Scary Upside Down Stuff

xXMoonlightXx

HAve you ever felt one those moments where you want to punch a kid for being mean to you? Yes I mean bullies. I have many of them. For many Like Neon_halo and, evil guy, SHiuze, and gally etc probably think that I was mean to them. WRONG... I did'nt do anything to them in fact I don't even know them! and all of sudden these"popular people" starts coming out and like Jennifer, Are you poor? should I buy you some water since you can't afford them? and Jennifer can I have money if no then I have to go to your window to get some. I was Like WTH???? what did I do to them?? I can tell there joking in a mean way. I mean WTH??? who would do that and what did I do to them??? and this other kid like calling my ugly and stuff and I did'nt do anything to them

HELP!

Since when did half of these people say that?

I don't want to necessarily call them 'bullies' however. Also, no one is picking on you whatsoever due to being mean. So I want to clear that up right away.

Whenever you come on the shoutbox, you always say something along the lines of "Hey people I am back but no one notices anyway TT^TT"

Some people hate when others want sympathy or attention dilerberatly.

That is just an example though. I'm not saying that is what directly sets others off.

I don't really want to say anything more. An arguement may start and that's a no-no. Unless you were on the Debate board.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This is so out of line I don't know where to start....

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime Heart if you have any questions regarding this action.