One of the meanest shows I ever seen in my life O.O

xXMoonlightXx

I seen this show and they have this topic of fat little kids and then there these adults who volunteer in this program to get a free exercising career for there child and then this girl describe her child fatenss like this:

My daughter was so fat she can;'t sleep on her bed cause she can't breathe. So she has to sleep on her desk everyday. She eats Pancake every moring like 10 stacks of them. She eats muffins for snacks and macroni for dinner . And always has stroke when come to runnin or walking. She always far behind her class when she was running

Note: the kid only 4 years old O.O TT^TT

And then they brought the kid she all fat like not wearing much and she was sweating ><. and the speaker like sing Twinkle twinkle little star. And the baby was singing and crying at the same time. And everybody laugh at that kid I was like OMG . And then he like you finally earned a free program of exersing your kid will be fat no more! thank you fr watching this program I was like WTH!????

btw the baby weign 140kg more than you XD that the wieght of an adult think about it a little 4 year old kid weign an adult she was really fat! Poor child...

Its the parents fault for letting their child eat so unhealthy...

Hey, some people are like that. It's very mean, but also irresponsible for the parent.

What show is this anyway?

I don't remeber but yeah the kid was crying and he like MOMMIE I WANT TO GO HOME! and stuff I was like How could a mom do this???!!!! I mean can't she use her money to buy the excersising program=/ I need to know more of adults misterious ways....

It's 'mysterious'. Not 'misterious'.

Also, the parent preobably exploited her child. It's not like she HAD to go...

Exactly, like Dakota Fanning her parents pretty much exploited her on a movie nude just because they thought she would get an award.

That would be correct.

The point I'm trying to make is, the parent obviously exploited the child just to get publicity. The child is the mere victim who isn't really at fault. The mother gave the child food, the stomach created some kind of need for more food, and in the end the child became large. The audience is made up of people who basically laugh at anything to fell better about themselves.

That would be correct.

The point I'm trying to make is, the parent obviously exploited the child just to get publicity. The child is the mere victim who isn't really at fault. The mother gave the child food, the stomach created some kind of need for more food, and in the end the child became large. The audience is made up of people who basically laugh at anything to fell better about themselves.

wow... never thought of it that way =( but yes I agree what you said she was a terrible mother she could'nt stop the kid she said she tried feeding her vegetables but the child always get angry and have a fit and stuff. That program showed alot of parents crying for their child they saved the best one last this 4 year old kid weign like 200kg and she was F A T!!! I was like OMG and yea...

• 2 weeks later...

ummmm, i would have been able to understand your story a bit better if maybe you slowed down and read what you wrote. it totally confused me. but in any case, its just another form of reality tv thats made up and ridiculous, no point in getting worked up about it.

I’ve seen that, it’s absolutely depressing. I saw something like that on the show Maury. It was a mother that had a twenty four month old baby that weighed ninety five pounds. She said he was that way because she likes watching him eat, she thinks its cute. I was nearly crying when I clicked the off button on the remote. :( That poor child.

CUTE???!!! That is just horrible! SHe is the most irrisponisble parent ever! Feeding her kids with inapproiate food I mean like what was that parent thinking!