Favourite Movies/Type of movies?

DOOM Bringer

What movies are everybody into? I like horror movies (hence the avvie) like Scream, Nightmare on Elm St and of course Friday the 13th. I also like comedy, action and some sport movies. I've always considered myself a bit of a movie buff and I like to see many different movies, so I occasionally dip into different genres and see what they're like. What about you guys, what movies are you into?

I'm into action/thriller/animation/comedy films. I've never been a fan of gory movies like Hostel and those types.

I agree with Vivi, 300 and anything with Adam Sandler in it are great movies. I'll also watch anything with Will Ferrell and Steve Carrel(I <3 The Office) in it. I also agree with neon that most horror flicks are hilarious, I watched Hostel with my cousins and I laughed throughout the whole thing while they cowered and screamed ect.

I like Sci Fi and Fantasy movies. I don't like Comedy that much - and I hate Horror.

I like Sci Fi and Fantasy movies. I don't like Comedy that much - and I hate Horror.

But I thought someone as evil as you would enjoy horror films because they are evil too, its always good to relate to a movie.

Horror movies are a corny, stereotyped depiction of amateurs trying to be evil. True evil is much worse. :devil:

Honestly speaking, I find horror movies boring.

I don't find them boring even though I have seen so many horror movies that I know whats going to happen in EVERY old slasher flick. Still, some psychological or just normal horrors can be really scary, it all just depends on the budget and the directors ability

Horror movies! The grosser the better... even the really cheesy ones give me nightmares for weeks because of my over active imagination. I'm an early riser, and zombie movies have completely made me paranoid of walking around in the still of the morning.

I really want to watch Cabin Fever, Dead Alive, and Slither... those look absolutely disgusting...

B-movies are good for laughs as well... ^_^

I find most horror movies hilarious, which is why I love them so much. So that would be my favourite genre *nod* And then there's just random movies I love that don't bunch up in the same category.

Nah, thats just now-a-day horrors. The horror movies back in the day were the definition of scary.

I seem to laugh as well, the lamer the movie/kill the funnier it is. Hmm, I can't think of any really scary movies off the top of my head, I'll have to think about it.

I actually have a strange habit of laughing instead of being scared :P Anyway care to give some examples of actual scary movies?

Aliens, Jaws, Rear Window, Texas Chainsaw, and some others.

I like comedy movies (like Click for example) a lot but the Spider-man series really got me going. :evo:

I liked the Spider Man movies but didn't care for the 3rd one.

Have you guys seen the old classic Alfred Hitchcock movie "Rear Window"? Its like Disturbia...

Have you guys seen the old classic Alfred Hitchcock movie "Rear Window"? Its like Disturbia...

I knew the plot of Distubia reminded me of something... I've never seen "Rear Window," but I know I've seen it parodied before... (on a halloween episode of the simpsons I think...)

LoL That reminded me I haven't watched a Simpsons episode ever since I've seen the movie. o_O