Snowbunny?

Matt

Snowbunny Avatar  

36 members have voted

1. 1. So, we want to lend for the snowbunny avatar. We...

• Age it!
    • Wait for a kind donator person!

Alas and Alack

a ducks not a duck without it's quack.

Neither is the ALP. We're minus a snowbunny. We've got one, just we are wondering if we should age one (which takes a whole year, I think) or someone would be kind enough to donate one to us.

We'd like your view on this. So vote. Also, if you've got a snowbunny you'd like to give us, tell us! We'd love to know!

Alas and Alack

a ducks not a duck without it's quack.

Neither is the ALP. We're minus a snowbunny. We've got one, just we are wondering if we should age one (which takes a whole year, I think) or someone would be kind enough to donate one to us.

We'd like your view on this. So vote. Also, if you've got a snowbunny you'd like to give us, tell us! We'd love to know!

I'd vote for going ahead and starting to age it just in case. And if someone volunteers theirs, no loss :)

I'd offer mine once it hits age but it's attached to my favorite baby bori :(

It doesn't matter, Yuki. I'm sure someones kind enough to donate one. :)

We do have one aging. It's called "Snowbunny_TDN". Ignore the imposter "Bunny_TDN". I created him as I forgot about the letters thing. Never mind.

And we just got an offer off of someone to donate an Orange Grundo! Things are going super for the ALP recently! :)

That'd be great Viper. Just neomail Jerrypteri and/or PM me or Eric and we'll graciously take up your Gnorbu. :D

Mikey, it's not 100% yet. We haven't actually given it to us yet. They could decide not to, and fair play to them, but we won't put the Orange Grundo in the "Avaliable for Lending" sub-forum until we have the little pet. :)

The orange grundo I am willing to donate is named rarebabe45214, and no, I didn't pick out that name. I fully intend to give him to the avatar lending program. No backing out here. As I told Eric, he is cute and all, but he has served his purpose (that reminds me of my last bf.... :P ) Anyway, as soon as we can get a time together to donate, she is yours. She will continue doing her orange thing for a long time to come.

Take care, everyone.

We've had a bit of a hiccup with pet lending, guys. Namely Zizzis doesn't want to go back onto JerryPteri, and someones nabbed 'em! Don't worry, he's in safe hands and they're willing to return him just as soon as we can get him onto either my, or JerryPteri's account.

Pet Lending aborted for time being

We should have it fixed soon. Just as soon as we find out why JerryPteri doesn't want Zizzis back.

As for you, butterflyrider, you're Orange Grundo may need to pop up somewhere else (namely, one of mine or Erics side accounts) until we find the fault. We may get it fixed by the weekend. We might get it fixed today. Who knows!

• 2 weeks later...