ancient writings?

PurplePixie

this is the not-quite-a-riddle after the red scorchio thing. it looks like an ancient writing, when i realized it's a form of "encryption" for certain letters. back in 3rd grade :graduated: , we used this to keep written things secret (crushes :* .. cheats.. that sort of stuff b) )..

only problem that i have is that, my method isn't exactly like the one used in the plot... i think the way the letters are put in the code is different than the way i do it...and i tried every "way" possible, but i just get nonsense words... :crying:

so yeah.. i need HELP. anybody else on this puzzle? coz i'm now very :S

so, do you know what i'm talking about?? i'll pm you the code that i used as a kid ok.

yup you violet... hold on my pc's gone insane with this plot too. lol

edit: i got my code, available only upon request.. (coz i'm not 100% sure they used a 'code' in it, i mean, it could all just be rubbish or random)

if the puzzle IS an encryption though, note that MY code IS NOT the one used in the puzzle... the idea is the same, perhaps the letters were put differently..

perfect! thanks!! that was the code i shared with violet28! but what i don't get is how the letters are put in? coz my method doesn't seem to be what's used in the plot...

really? great.. i usually stop when the letters form a word that isn't in any language (lol). thanks sooo much.. but as of now... i have to get me some good ol' sleeeeeeeeppppp... :(

catch ya tomorrow guys!

i found that if you put A-R in alpahbetical order in the two tic-tac-toe boards and S-Z in the X like boards... it works

board"S"? i DO have a different approach as i only use one of each (tic-tac-toe and X)! okay.. i'll try it again wait.. (before i go to sleep. :D pesky plot keepin' me awake lol)

EDIT: I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hint: the answer to this "ancient writing" thing is another game.. featuring cute petpets!!

yay! i got all the puzzle pieces too! by the way, do you have pieces that look the same?

hint: the answer to this "ancient writing" thing is another game.. featuring cute petpets!!

yay! i got all the puzzle pieces too! by the way, do you have pieces that look the same?

yeah i do... i have 5 of them (extra so 20 total)...

1 one of them is identicle... probaly an erroe on my part

2 of them are the same other than the numbers are different

2 of them are the same other than a letter is different

Random, mysterious edit: How can 1 be identical? o_O

ok thanks.. i have more or less the same pieces as you do... oh, i have 3 identical pieces (2 of them are exactly the same except for their file names, and the other one looks just like the other three except for the numbers..) this could be an error on MY part but...

i'll do the plot over again tomorrow just to be sure on the pieces.... or not (i just realized i have to do the number riddle over again aack!)

oh well, nighty night! :)

VIOLET28: PM'd you on your question... :)

ok thanks.. i have more or less the same pieces as you do... oh, i have 3 identical pieces (2 of them are exactly the same except for their file names, and the other one looks just like the other three except for the numbers..) this could be an error on MY part but...

i'll do the plot over again tomorrow just to be sure on the pieces.... or not (i just realized i have to do the number riddle over again aack!)

oh well, nighty night! :)

VIOLET28: PM'd you on your question... :)

i realized that my one peoce i thought was identicle actually isn't... one has a number and the pther doesn't.

OMG this one is the hardest for me,i looked at petpetgames on neopets,i found nothing,mind hinting me more or pming me

How are you on the overthrow one? x_x

I put in the answer and then it went to tis puzzle:

Are you the weary moneymaker?

Catch on the latest fad?

You need to speak to this CHIA,

To become the number 1 lad.

I do not get it help me o_O :S o_O :S

thanks ^_^