red scorchio riddle

shayk

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to please provide me with a hint for the red scorchio riddle? I'm not asking for the answer because I do want to work it out, but I could use some help getting pointed in the right direction. I just keep thinking it should be straight forward, but somehow I'm missing it so it's driving me a crazy o_O

Note: I already tried Brian and Simon but neither worked.

The riddle I'm talking about is:

I am one red Scorchio,

You hate me by and large.

A blank smile like a scarecrow,

With one big hefty charge.

A little hint willbe greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hmm, I have never encountered this riddle, which one does it come after. But I would have to guess that it is about a gambling game. Do they even have that one on neopets anymore?

Or maybe that Trouble at National Neopian game (the one with the theives).

Sounds a bit like neocharge to me. The april fools prank a few years back had a joke about charging neopoints for every page visit or something and I seem to remember a red scorchio on the screen where you "pay". Just a theory..

i think thats it!

what it's name??????? :eh: o_O help :crying:

what it's name??????? :eh: o_O help :crying:

hello any body hello

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post; use the edit button. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well I Hope Neo Isnt Chargeing

| | | |

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post less than 7 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

it doesn't work *goes to eat someone from tdn*

vist my look up x_x