NT Riddle

ericaGORE

I've been trying everything that starts with the prefix re. Well since there is an extra re in offered, i thought this might make some sense. Actually, in general alot of words are unecessarily repeated. I even tried "repeat", "redraft", "redo", "rewrite". Also the response about asking questions over and over again also ties into re. I feel like i'm grasping at straws...

im guesing the is before the Overthrowing one,or after the Jerry house one

if you are past the jerry house one let me know the answer,or hint me so i can get passed it,i will help you when i get to where you are

well is it just me or doesn't Neopian Times 3rd Day of Awakening 2007 exist? i found the template, though, here's the link: Issue #176 -- (it's NT 4th day of Awakening, Y7, by the way) you can see the pictures, the words above and below match perfectly, but the article, "Time Machine Update" does not exist anywhere in the issue... heck, it doesn't exist in any issue. (course, i could be wrong, but i checked.)

OMG,i have something on this

take the first letter out of every word in the first paragraph in the order it is in it spells Christmas month advent gifts

but what can this mean

cool i didn't notice that! **searches advent calendar giveaways**

advent calendar '06 giveaways: LINK

advent calendar '05 giveaways: LINK

it seams like a big hint,maybe its nothing,i cant find anything though

im thinking its something thats always the same as it is like an avatar

i tried that avatar you get on december.. doesn't work though. :( still searchin...maybe it's one of those gifts. meeh. wouldn't hurt to try. :(

OMG,i havent slept at all its 5:10 over here where i am in the morning,anyone have any ideas,anyone else have ideas of what the answer is

i am still workin' on it zak... :(

(all efforts to keep in the 7-word rule.)

actually, i already figured it out... i mean, why say "Christmas month" when "december" is shorter? then i got it. :( i'm now on those ancient runes thing.