My brain doesn't get the spell book thing.

funkeh_renn

My coordinates are 18,9

And I don't get where on the url it's supposed to go. AH I feel stupid.

Could someone help me please. ^^

I keep trying it but I just land up back at the Main Lobby thing of the Archives.

o_O

My coordinates are 18,9

And I don't get where on the url it's supposed to go. AH I feel stupid.

Could someone help me please. ^^

I keep trying it but I just land up back at the Main Lobby thing of the Archives.

o_O

I seem to remember that the coordinates tell you which doors to use, so 18 x, 9y...I believe that means click the door on the x-axis 18 times and the door on the 9 axis 9 times. So once you go inside the library, click the (right?) door however many times then the top door and you should reach your magic room. Then find your books! It's quite tricky, you have to click loads of hidden links. Hope that helps. ^_^

I seem to remember that the coordinates tell you which doors to use, so 18 x, 9y...I believe that means click the door on the x-axis 18 times and the door on the 9 axis 9 times. So once you go inside the library, click the (right?) door however many times then the top door and you should reach your magic room. Then find your books! It's quite tricky, you have to click loads of hidden links. Hope that helps. ^_^

Thank you. I didn't actually realise we had to click on hidden links when we get to our coordinates. ^^ Thanks. I've completed the plot now... at long last.

Thank you. I didn't actually realise we had to click on hidden links when we get to our coordinates. ^^ Thanks. I've completed the plot now... at long last.

Sweet. Yay for completing the plot! I was sooo anoyed with the pet pet part! :graduated:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.