"Overthrowing"

DarknessS3

Guessed i should make this topic specially for the overthrowing riddle!

"Right. You should now have everything you need to "overthrow" me.

Good luck trying. You'll need it."

Has anyone tried gathering the puzzle pieces? because i did, and they don't seem to fit totally, but i guess i missed some pieces.

Update: Well, perhaps that the people on the other side (The numbers riddle) can't either complete their part, so i guess that, until mods give us a clue, we're all lost :P

1 - Please use proper grammer, and no chatspeak.

2 - Only two or three staff members actually know the plot, I do not. Please stop asking for hints we will not be giving any out. ;)

1 - Please use proper grammer, and no chatspeak.

2 - Only two or three staff members actually know the plot, I do not. Please stop asking for hints we will not be giving any out. ;)

What of no one can figure it out? Will no hints still not be given?

what??!! nothing in the "overthrowing" part yet??! aaaaarrghh..

do you have any idea or anything? how many puzzle pieces did you get? coz others got 9 (like me) and others got 10.. aaaaaaahhh... i did the whole plot n times already.. huhuhu :(

there are people ou there that have solved it but they (one of them anyway) have said they won't help anyone... i just hope they change their mind and give a hint... i am crossing my fingers

hmmmm . . . first of all, congrats to TDN for being overthrown by such a clever organization. :yes: second . . . there is no second. just as stumped as everyone else on this 'overthrow' thing. and i, too, would appreciate all the help we can get from the Sentinels. perhaps they're underappreciated -- in that case, maybe we should lay off for a bit. we've got twenty more days to do this, don't we?

15 puzzles and 15 pieces to collect???? i'm off my 6!!! and these puzzle pieces are UNIQUE in every way??? coz i've got 2 pairs that are almost the same...

I'm on the overthrowing puzzle too, and unfortunately for me I have only found 10 puzzle pieces. The ones I have match up a little bit, but I'm still left with 4 that don't match up at all. When I got onto Photoshop and attempted to get them all together, I found that two pieces that looked identical had different names, so maybe we should just save them to our computer in each separate puzzle. If the names on your computer are different, then that means that the puzzle pieces are different in some way. Dunno if this helps with the overthrowing thing, but its all I know. ^^