Riddle Help!

Zac

Ok,im thinking the number may be 3:12

someone want to check this for me??

im too lazy to do it,it seems hard,but now im thinking that the numbers end in 5's right?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm at the Jerry's Haunted House puzzle. i've tried anything to do with the Haunted House in the Haunted Woods, as well as the Neopian Adventure Generator. What else would this be connected with?

Edit: nvrmnd. Stupid of me, really. It's all good now.

Will anyone please provide me with a hint for the red scorchio riddle? Please don't post the answer as I really want to figure it out. A little hint would be appreciated though as I keep thinking it should be straight forward, but somehow I'm missing it :sad02:

The riddle I'm talking about is:

I am one red Scorchio,

You hate me by and large.

A blank smile like a scarecrow,

With one big hefty charge.

I tried Brian and Simon but neither worked.

Thanks!

Will anyone please provide me with a hint for the red scorchio riddle? Please don't post the answer as I really want to figure it out. A little hint would be appreciated though as I keep thinking it should be straight forward, but somehow I'm missing it :sad02:

The riddle I'm talking about is:

I am one red Scorchio,

You hate me by and large.

A blank smile like a scarecrow,

With one big hefty charge.

I tried Brian and Simon but neither worked.

Thanks!

That means u finished the neopian times riddle right? How do u get it? =)

yeah i need help with that too,want to work together on it?

pm'd you already.. are you in the NT riddle yet??

I am stuck on a riddle no one has talked about yet. It shows a ratio at the bottom of 0:1000, and then a whole bunch of random numbers. When I click on them, the ratio changes by an odd amount, depending on which i click. After an assorted amount of wrong guesses, it comes up with a page that says: "It's simple addition and subtraction, you doofus..." Just wondering if anyone's been here before, and would like to let me know what I have to do... I'm under the assumption that I need to figure out the right ratio, by adding and subtracting, but now I don't know what that ratio is. Anyone ever got to this one before?

I am stuck on a riddle no one has talked about yet. It shows a ratio at the bottom of 0:1000, and then a whole bunch of random numbers. When I click on them, the ratio changes by an odd amount, depending on which i click. After an assorted amount of wrong guesses, it comes up with a page that says: "It's simple addition and subtraction, you doofus..." Just wondering if anyone's been here before, and would like to let me know what I have to do... I'm under the assumption that I need to figure out the right ratio, by adding and subtracting, but now I don't know what that ratio is. Anyone ever got to this one before?

This is the "numbers" riddle - if you go back to the other threads you'll find one dedicated to it (more than one actually, pretty much everyone's been stuck on it!)

This is the "numbers" riddle - if you go back to the other threads you'll find one dedicated to it (more than one actually, pretty much everyone's been stuck on it!)

thanks so much! I thought that was a different one they were referring to, but now I can go be stuck with everyone else! Thanks again, sorry I didn't realize sooner... o_O

Though I must ask one thing, just curiosity.

I have seen posts which say stuff like:

"its 5am over here, Im losing sleep over this puzzle"

Or some other ridiculous posts about the early morning.

Why do you stay up so early to do a riddle.

You have 2 whole weeks left and the first people to complete it aren't going to win an extra prize.

Its nothing personal against you lot, I just find it really sad?

The latest I stayed up was 2am, But that was because I had a Essay to do at the same time. But 5am to do one riddle, or even lose sleep. I just find it creepy.

Like your sitting at home, Eyes an inch away to the screen, rocking back and forth on your chair just repeating "must complete the riddle, nothing else matters, The riddle is my life"

(Though not meant to be mean this post, Just me being curious)

Though I must ask one thing, just curiosity.

I have seen posts which say stuff like:

"its 5am over here, Im losing sleep over this puzzle"

Or some other ridiculous posts about the early morning.

Why do you stay up so early to do a riddle.

You have 2 whole weeks left and the first people to complete it aren't going to win an extra prize.

Its nothing personal against you lot, I just find it really sad?

The latest I stayed up was 2am, But that was because I had a Essay to do at the same time. But 5am to do one riddle, or even lose sleep. I just find it creepy.

Like your sitting at home, Eyes an inch away to the screen, rocking back and forth on your chair just repeating "must complete the riddle, nothing else matters, The riddle is my life"

(Though not meant to be mean this post, Just me being curious)

I know what you mean, and that image of some-one chanting in front of the computer made me die of laughing!

I only do this thing in my spare time.

Oh and no the comment didn't sound rude so don't worry *hugs*.

I've been slowly battling through some of these puzzles. The FQD and pink Uni thing threw me. Then I came over here and sought some help and the first thing I did = *facepalm*

As with any darn riddle, the answer is usually really obvious! :D

The numbers one was HARD! That, I could not work out by myself. Whereas, the Roo one was *obvious!!*

Sorry for the long post. :D XD

Edit: You can just ignore this post... I've solved it!!! If anyone lese needs help, I suggest to go to the forum that's dedicated to the number puzzle! ;)

So right... Anthony says he's posted the answer from the number one... But thing is... I don't know how to operate it... Like, I don't know how to reach that answer, or any answer. I'm not good with numbers. I need a quick simple maths lesson in ratio please. :) Lol. But yeah.

And Spaghetti (sorry, I keep calling you that :)) I think what you sau makes perfect sense. I'm ot allowed to stay on the computer that long, and I don't think I want to either.

Yah.

If you look more in the numbers post I'm pretty sure a couple of people have posted actual solutions of precisely which numbers to push...

Beyond that, another person has definitely posted the values that each number is worth, that should be enough to use a calculator to find the solution...

Lol. Hey, me again. :) Asking for a hint. Again. :) Has anyone worked out the red scorchio riddle? If so, may I please have a hint? I've tried all of the places I can think of... And all of the scorchios...

I just want a hint though please, not the answer.

Is it that name that was also used in a previous riddle?

I don't want to miss a piece, see.

Lol. Hey, me again. :) Asking for a hint. Again. :) Has anyone worked out the red scorchio riddle? If so, may I please have a hint? I've tried all of the places I can think of... And all of the scorchios...

I just want a hint though please, not the answer.

Is it that name that was also used in a previous riddle?

I don't want to miss a piece, see.

think April Fools Day. i think that's the one you're talking about . . .