Hello! New to TDN, oldie in Neopets!

Lasai

Hello to all out there,

it's a bit sad to say, but I've been on Neopets for six years! I started my account in high school, neglected it during uni, but found the love again at work (where I work as an animator). I'm a bit of an oldie but I thought I'd say hello anyway. What a great site!

Lasai*

Welcome to TDN Lasai! Don't worry, we're not all little kids here. ;)

I'm AA, local evil mastermind etc., etc. Would you like a cookie?

Welcome to TDN Lasai! Don't worry, we're not all little kids here. ;)

I'm AA, local evil mastermind etc., etc. Would you like a cookie?

Haha, sweet. I thought as much which is why I joined! I was a bit tired of searching through the guilds for someone near my age!

Welcome, Lasai! Glad to see a new member show up on this forum.

Adding on to what AA said, there are certainly quite some older players on this forum too. You'll fit in perfectly.

Anyway, you may acknowledge me as Meeptroid, Metroid, Meep, etc. I certainly don't mind how what you call me. As long as I accept it, it's all good.

I hope you're an active member and have fun!

If you'd like a muffin Lasai, feel free to one. We have a wide variety on the Muffin WElcoming Table.

Just don't eat the fish. Nastiness.

ANyway, I'm Mia, ruler of all things muffiny, pink cute and fluffy. dOn't get on my bad-side. Seriously. Not good. Trust me. You odn't wanna see me when I'm mad.

And remember, just cuz I'm only a teenager doesn't mean we can't be friends. I hate those stereo-types. Evil-ness I tell you.

Welcome, Lasai! Glad to see a new member show up on this forum.

Adding on to what AA said, there are certainly quite some older players on this forum too. You'll fit in perfectly.

Anyway, you may acknowledge me as Meeptroid, Metroid, Meep, etc. I certainly don't mind how what you call me. As long as I accept it, it's all good.

I hope you're an active member and have fun!

How about: "Your Meepness"?

Yup, yup, Welcome to TDNForums, Lasai. That's a cool name. ^^ Reminds me of Leafe and Fyre.

You'll have a great time here. I'm Vira, by the way.

Why thank you, Lasai, is actually very similar to my real name. But I won't tell you what that is, cause it'll spoil the mystery *wink*

If you'd like a muffin Lasai, feel free to one. We have a wide variety on the Muffin WElcoming Table.

Just don't eat the fish. Nastiness.

ANyway, I'm Mia, ruler of all things muffiny, pink cute and fluffy. dOn't get on my bad-side. Seriously. Not good. Trust me. You odn't wanna see me when I'm mad.

And remember, just cuz I'm only a teenager doesn't mean we can't be friends. I hate those stereo-types. Evil-ness I tell you.

Haha, thanks for the muffin, Mia. I'll make sure to stay on your good side. Although your bad side intrigues me, I'm wondering how many people have been thrown into your butter icing pits of doom? ^_^

Oh yes, by the way, don't forget to read the forum rules. ^^

Please don't doub--er, in this case, triple post. x3

Ooops, sorry, I assumed my replies would nest under the specific posts! Will follow the rules next time!