Saying hi

I've been away from neopets for a long time, and thanks to my friend, she got me back into it.

Missed out on both altador cups, and the Tales of woe and the Cyodrake quest. Pooey...

Used to do lookups and now they changed it....Pooey again...

So been working on those lately. So far, I have done my shop layout and user layout, and currently just fixing my pet Tonu's page, which is the storage for my avatar collection.

After I finish my friends layout requests, I am willing to assist in making custom layouts for people, but it will probably be a while.

Anyways, hi to everyone and happy halloween!

Welcome, welcome! You can call me AA - it's Halloween, so the meepits round here are a bit hyped up, so it would be best to avoid them for now. Would you like a cookie? *Offers*

Welcome, welcome! I am The Good Guy, aka Crusher, aka Cameron. Nice to meet you! I'm not going to be on much because of exams, but in about 3 weeks I will be back big time. Enjoy your stay, read the rules, never accept cookies from anyone, and have fun! ;)

~Cameron~

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums. Don't let our insanity bother you too much. We don't bite. Well, correction, most...er...SOME of us don't bite. You'll want to avoid the penguins. Vicious, annoying little creatures.