Daylight Saving Time

Samuel

fur_techo_clock.giftoy_clock.giffur_techo_clock.gif

It's that time of the year. There's just 3 days until Halloween, 58 days until Christmas, and 65 days left of the year (but who's counting?), and for many countries, daylight saving kicks in with an extra hour's sleep for most of us.

If you're reading from the United Kingdom, Ireland, or any country in the European Union (except Iceland) or Russia, you need to turn your clocks back one hour at 01:00 (1am).

If you're all the way in Australia (except Tasmania), you'll need to set your clocks forward an hour at 02:00 (2am) - your summer is well on it's way!

The clocks in the United States and Canada go back on November 4th.

Yay! The Europeans and Russians get more sleep. That's nice. The bad thing is that I have to wait another week. That's not nice. Why did Congress and the President have to pass that act?

Guest Allastina

So Europe gets to sleep but we in Iceland stay awake... it is not fun that Europe gets to set there clock beak at 1. :crying:

I would like to move 2 Europe, in Iceland we just don't move the time... :evo:

Penguin, I think windows update their time, I didn't put my PC clock back, and its gone back.

Though funny story, one clock in my room i forgot to put back.

Meant to be at work at 7, so woke up about 6:30. Looked at my clock it said 7:30. I then rushed to my phone and it said 1 Missed Call. I was dreading that my work rung me up, But thankfully I looked at another clock.