Yar... I'm back

Absolute

Sup? I don't suppose much of anybody I used to know is still here. Just thought I might drop back in for a few. I see the site changed a lot... my compliments to any admin who happen to see this. If anybody who recognizes me sees this, let me know. Peace.

I believe I recall you too, Metroid. Oh well... even if there aren't that many people who remember me, I guess that means I'll just have to make new friends. See you guys around!

PS. Oh yeah I love my avvie... I use it everywhere

Did you used to be around at the old V4 forums? I think there was someone on there who disappeared for a while and never came back. I forgot his name though. Brittney might remember though.

• 1 month later...
Did you used to be around at the old V4 forums? I think there was someone on there who disappeared for a while and never came back. I forgot his name though. Brittney might remember though.

If you mean the TDN forums before this version, I was there for maybe a couple of weeks before they upgraded to this version. I didn't post much on there though.

Welcome back Absolute! I don't know you either, but I'm Dj! Here have some more cookies *gives cookies*