AMAZING

Except that badgermoles don't have giant arrows on their heads. XD

Does anybody else here love the fire nation's war machines?

I don't, It actually oppsite O.o i hate it >< XD sorry if I use a powerful word people!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess you could hate them in a sense, but I think they just rock. XD The mechanist is a genius!

I would have to say that they're not very aesthetically pleasing. Though as far as looking tough, I'd be scarred if I saw a fire nation ship come to port near me.

I would like one of those hot air balloons though....

No offense, but the US airforce would blow you out of the sky. XD

With those airships though, I doubt the water tribes, which are pretty much the last strongholds resisting the fire nation, will last for long.

I will beat them with my ultimate attack.... Determination, courage, something inspiring with a really long word +D

Erm... how about 'theabilitytorunawaywhenfacingasuperioropponent'? XD

Nick is being really unpredictable with the release of new chapters...

ridculous! With determination I can overcome any obstacle I face!

Only up to the point where you are incapacitated. Unfortunately, even determination can't do everything. Aang was pretty determined the whole way through, but he's been beaten a couple of times.

aang was beaten by bullies??? What .... Somehow and don't get angry Aang AND no offense or anything but why?

I was just saying that he didn't win the whole series. He's been defeated by the bad guys a couple of times as well. But we all know he'll pull through in the end. :yes:

But what I'm saying is determination doesn't do the whole job. He also needs persistence, training, experience, and his awesome Avatar powers. XD

Determination and resolve are major steps, but they don't do the whole job. Aang's almost there - he just needs the right opportunity.

phhhh look at you babbling about stuff. Your destroying my dreams!!!T^T :crying:

In what way? You have the determination, so all you have to do is run out and get the rest.

I hate to sound like a wet blanket (or Katara) but what does this have to do with Avatar?

o_O

Well, we're discussing how far determination will get Aang towards defeating the Fire Lord.

It getting intense! I mean Azula like provoking everybody ans stuff and Aang can't do firebending and Toph for one USEFUL!

ANd one day I will take over usa and I will make george washington eat dirt filthy dirt!

Okay, can we stop talking about our own evil plans and go back to Avatar?

Also, on avatarspirit.net, they have screenshots of actual drawings of the characters of Avatar as adults. : ) They're awesome!

*Goes to look*

Interesting... although I wish they would just air Chapter 12. :P It's getting really boring waiting for it.

I agree but I don't like it when they air the episode on the internet. It sucks for Nickelodeon and it sucks for the creators of Avatar because the ratings go doooowwwwn since half of the internet-enabled population saw it already.

But I can wait. I remember how long I waited for Book 3 and as long as it's not nearly as long (or longer) as the hiatus after 'The Crossroads Of Destiny', I'm happy.

But Man, can you guys believe the sucsess (sp??) of this topic! I didn't know avatar was so popular!