AMAZING

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me nethier I thought this show woukld be boring since it from nickoldean but it good it like the first non-cartoonish serious show ever created in niclodean I bet it would be more popular if it quits from nicoldean and joined Viz ( a anime company thsat makes Famous anime)

Wow, Nickelodeon really has a bad reputation...

And the reason Avatar is popular is because it's really darn good.

The Episode : WESTERN AIR TEMPLE :

has been released already (leaked, released...same thing)

Here's the link :

http://www.avatarchapter.com/56/book-3/chapter-12.html

Enjoy!!

Sweet and nicoldean is actually for funny and cartoony like I don't get it why did nicoldean buy Avatar/ it not catron nor is it funny O.o welll there is some funny parts still but

Well, I'm guessing that they bought Avatar because well...it makes money.

When it comes down to it, making money is way over pleasing the fans.

Fortunatley, Nickelodeon made a terrific job of making the right decision with Avatar since it is one of their best shows and one of the best shows on television as of now.

Guess your right I think that this is the greatest non-anime show ever. Besides I think Zuko really has become good but like katara like >=( .... I guess she is the most scarred one since she thought Zuko tricked him,

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Remember how Katara responded when Jet turned up in Ba Sing Se? I'm not really surprised at her attitude towards Zuko.

her face looks all wrinkly and gross and she like the serious one not thee funny hahaha serious. She sometimes annoying. She important cause she can water bend thats all. i find her not much useful toph can hear stuff on the fground and Aang the avatar Appa can fly... Sokka can navigate and plan things. But katara can't do anything else but water bend... how useful>> no offense Katara fans just can't find her useful. I mean there is a couple of episodes to prove Katara not useless but....

Agreed on that.

And Jennifer, you have a really limited definition of useful. Katara taught Aang to waterbend, and is the unofficial 'leader' of the group. Not to mention that she's a waterbending master.

Zuko joins the group to teach firebending. He trying to tell the group but it's really funny the way he tries to do it

LoL, Thats funny since when did he join?

Agreed there.

Chapter 12 is great for anybody who wants to watch Zuko make a fool of himself. :P

yes, Zuko is a spaz... I like how the fire nation kiddies are so awkward around "normal" people... (see: the Beach)

Umm, I've gained so much respect for Sokka this season, and the newest episode was not exception. It's so crazy how he's so good at strategy yet acts like a moron any other time...

He's the main source of comedy in Avatar, but he's also quite cool at times. I loved the pun about the

submarine plans

The Next Episode : The Firebending Masters

airs on Friday in Canada.

:D

Expect it on Youtube by Saturday!!

Anyways, I love Avatar for the comedy.

The sarcasm on that show for me can be compared to a leprechauns (sp???) love of gold!!

Well whether it'll be on Youtube long enough for me to catch it is questionable... XD

Sokka is the main source of comedy in the show, i.e. he's the butt of the most jokes. :P