NOT SCAMMING! the first newbie who come here will recieve a rare item!

xXMoonlightXx

NO this is not scamming=)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

7 or more words a post, please.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I dont really get this? What is this? a contest?

sorta well you won ok? what ya username?

I take your word that it is not a scam, but don't you think this is kind of random?

Following on what Dillon said, details may help whoever wishes to read this.

lolXD

---

ok offer some thing really bad that you don't want I'm gonna trade you^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post more than 7 words, please.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Don't double post, either.

I don't get what's funny.

Dillon, what did you win?

it not rare but I think a evil brown fuzzle is pretty good^^

umm can you offer by evil fuzzle oone it that one ^^

---

he can choose ethier 2 dubllon coin or a evil fuzzle he decide

Again, stop double posting.

where is Neorune517? I hope he did'nt think I rejected him XD And what a double post?

where is Neorune517? I hope he did'nt think I rejected him XD And what a double post?

You may call him Dillon. I saw him and Levy talking about Runescape, so maybe he went there to check something...

A double post is when you post two times in a row.

OH! that it cool=)

Yet again, 7 or more words a post please.

ya , I'm so used to writing word by wordXD it contatious I wonder where he is? and why is there some glass paint brush like retired? for example glass paint brush it retired and said it can be used anymore will it go the stame for stone pb and lost desert paint brush?

What a horrible, dirty, discusting topic. It's veering off-topic, so I have no choice but to close.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Consistant rule breaking.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.