What Graphic Program do you use?

StrangeCandi

I use Adobe Photoshop CS3. It's by far the best image editing program out there.

The GIMP opens too many windows at the same time, so I don't like it at all.

The reason it opens so many windows is because the whole program isn't contained in one window. :yes: I think there's actually a plug-in that lets you adjust that. Or you can just use fullscreen mode.

Having never tried Photoshop before, I can't really make a comparison.

• 1 month later...

I've seen some reviews of it (mostly negative, but I don't generally rely on that sort of thing).

I use CS2, and Corel Painter X.

I tried Cs3, but its not really needed unless your a 3d modeller looking to create skins, which is does well. CS2 works well, and has no bugs as far as I know. Lol I remember when I first started....photoshop 4.0... :S

Painter is awesome for creating digital paintings that look like traditional, I use it for digital portraits.

• 4 weeks later...

I use GIMP. I love GIMP. Pretty much rivals Photoshop. My Digital Photography teacher teases me because I forgot how to use Photoshop CS3 because I was so used to using GIMP.

Welllll...I use paint.net and GIMP. I prefer GIMP over paint.net though...

I think that paint.net and GIMP together are as just as good as Photoshop :wub_anim:

I love GIMP a whole lot, considering I have had it for an estimate of *counts* nearly 4 months. :3

After taking Photoshop for a spin on another computer, I'd have to say that it is significantly more advanced than GIMP. However, I'll stick with the free and open-source program for now, since GIMP effectively meets my graphics editing needs at no additional cost - for now. :yes:

• 1 month later...
Go GIMP! I am learning as well with GIMP, but I am pretty impressed with myself as I managed to make my siggy and avatar in GIMP. I love my set :D

I work with gimp also... ^_^

I love making animations with gimp!

I don't think that I'll rather install photoshop..It's too costly for me b)

• 3 weeks later...

I use Pixelmator 1.2.1, which is a nice little program.

It has brushes and nice filters, but it's Mac-only.

But that's okay, I use a Mac. xD

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on topics inactive for longer than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.