Changed a new hairstyle

ho_yt

I just changed a new hairstyle today!! Its a birthday present from my friends and its really beautiful and easy to manage now. I also feel much lighter now with this hairstyle.

hahahahaha to the restroom comment! I can attest to that. You have to make sure it's over your shoulder :P and don't even get me started about cleaning the shower drain! hehe

I dunno about what style hoyt, thats my whole problem! I just never cut it...so...no idea what looks good on me! I have a fat face so hairdressers always tell me to get bobs but I HATE bobs on me! Maybe I'll just shave it all off one day and see what my skull looks like ;)

I dunno about what style hoyt, thats my whole problem! I just never cut it...so...no idea what looks good on me! I have a fat face so hairdressers always tell me to get bobs but I HATE bobs on me! Maybe I'll just shave it all off one day and see what my skull looks like ;)

Sometimes you need to trust your hairstylist because you never know what the result may be and you really need to take the risk to try it out sometimes because you don't know what will the outcome be. If you don't like the hairstyle, just cut it when your hair grows longer ^_^

You'll have to describe your hair cut to us.

I don't know how to describe my hair, I can only say that is quite short and I feel must more lighter now, I'm also trying to wait for my fringe so thats it looks better...