Deadly Dice

smumpkins

Hello, and welcome! Have you ever managed to be up to play Deadly Dice? That vampiric blumaroo always taking your levels? I'm sure you're wondering to yourself "Is there some way to always win?"

Well, this is where I plan to find out. I have this theory that if you roll on an even second that you're guaranteed to win.

Best way to go about it is to go full screen on your browser (press F11) so you can see the time as well as the button to roll the dice. Then, just watch the clock. When you see an even second, click the button. However, don't click too fast. Just leisurely click the button. That way it's in the second, but not at the very beginning. It's better to click towards the middle of the second. If you need to watch the clock for a moments to get a feel for it, go right ahead. But, honestly, this might just be the trick to winning!

I've not been keeping track of all the days that this has worked, but it has been for a while now. Starting today, I'll be keeping a tally of it, and I'd like you all to do so, as well. Do something like this:

Results of Rolling On Even

Wins: 1

Losses: 0

• 2 weeks later...

you guys can stay up that late I have to stay up like 1 in the morning *yawn* it exasting