DDR? x3

Shiuze

I love DDR!! I play it everytime I see it at an arcade. I'm not very good at it, just light/standard. I can't really play at home much anymore, because my sister took over the living room floor, and soon the christmas tree will be in the way....and well college is keeping me busy. Great game though. I kind of want to play now...there's no room though. I can wait.

Heh, I play DDR. I like to play all the songs on supernova. I passed Healing-D-Vision on heavy, and I play heavy on most of the other songs. I'm working on Fascination : Love Mix right now on heavy, it's so hard! With notes flying by, I only get around 1-3/4th of them. I haven't played at an arcade though, so I might go to an arcade sooner or later to try it out; might be some fun for me!

Anyone a pro at it? o_O

I am not ugh.. XD But I keep getting better

My friend is actually really good at it. She always does better than everyone at the local arcades anyway. It makes me so dizzy watching her feet. >.<

Used to always play DDR I think I can still do Heavy.

My friend is actually really good at it. She always does better than everyone at the local arcades anyway. It makes me so dizzy watching her feet. >.<

Dang. xD My friend is pro at it too. He even got his name on the arcade thing. o_O My boyfriend is really good too. @_@