The good old days.. -_-

Shiuze

Remember when you can enter beauty contests with human neopets?

Now you can't...They can't have human colored skin..They need to be anthros or just the original thing. ._.

When Jadefrolics used to be on there?

She was really popular and now has no time anymore. -_- She is so nice too..

Talk about the old feautures in neopets... D:

I liked the old layout, I am acctually glad I left before the remake.

I liked the simpler games, easy to load and simple enough to play on my old PC.

I miss the times where I could get alot stuff from the money tree on a Dial-up connection, now there are so many people playing that if I would play Neopets right now with DSL I wouldn't get anything.

I miss the old .gif neopet images, instead of this Flash crap.

I miss the original Bumper cars, I got a trophy on it once.

I miss... I could think of more but I don't want to think too hard right now, could cause a seizure. o_O

I'm pretty much okay with the changes and everything, but I do miss the different pics of your pets for different emotions.

I actually find it much neater and easier to find things, and I don't mind the new looks, but I do miss the poses. Ah well, different people, different tastes.

Likewise.

While I have no problem with the layout, I do have a problem with the pets.

My pets look happy all the time and due to this being a rated G forum, I won't tell you what I really think is happening with my Lutari.

;D (Can you guess?)

I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I think that in a past editorial, TNT was working on the different poses and such.

Hi guys! You're the best! So, let's get to the point. On the 16th of October, Jetsam Day, there was a picture in the news of a Jetsam crying. Does this mean that Neopets have emotions now? Also, could you give us a clue when the Pound will open? ~florabell123

0:) Oh, you noticed our little teaser. Neopet emotions are coming up soon. :D Our artists have been quite busy drawing expressions for all the Neopets. We will happily give you a clue as to when the Pound is up as soon as we know ourselves.

-from the editorial

Looks like we'll be getting Neopet emotions shortly. XD