Jerry, pack your bags. We're going on an adventure!

Matt

Hey guys,

I know the ALP hasn't exactly been full of good news recently. My apologies. I'll try to get something happening soon.

But on the other hand, and the whole point of this news post, Jerry's going on holiday!

jerryonholidayaj5.png

He's off to go hiking up Terror Mountain, of all places. But first, he's popping into Mystery Island for a bit of TLC before the journey.

I've got to be there to make sure he... well... comes back alive. Since Eric isn't here to help you with your questions and queries, we have to power off the ALP for a week (or however long it takes us to thaw him out).

I hope you understand. Even a star-studded Pteri needs a few days off looking pretty. :)

Matt (and, whining discreetly, Eric).

We could be holding him hostage, yes, dressed as Chia Clowns. But then, why would we delay all this stuff for him? :/

Anyhow. The lending has resumed now Jerry has sunned himself. He got a rather nasty sunburn, but being red anyway you can't really tell the difference.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.