Ultimate Bullseye Caption and Neogreeting

Superfly

Nope that is not a typo. Here's the logic.

Captions start on Tuesday's go to Thursdays, where a new contest starts on Friday and goes to Monday. A new caption has started for Tuesday through Thursday, and this caption has the next caption number making it the caption to start on Friday.

Therefore the game will probably be released on Friday along with the new caption or it. ;)

There is a slight chance that the game will be released before then and the caption will just follow, but I'm doubting it. I personally believe that TNT is busy fixing the new UB2 game, since no very many of the premium members have had good feedback about it. Also, it's still listed under Premium Beta Testing, so they won't be releasing it today, I'm going to keep an eye on that, usually when they take it out they release it that day.

I heard one comment of someone saying send it straight to the game graveyard. :laughingsmiley:

Others hoped that they would keep both the new and the old version available on the site.

We will have to wait and see.

TDN: The #1 source for all things Neopets.

TJ, your explanation of the captions kind of confused me. <_< But, I do agree about the UB remake. You have to use very little power, or it goes flying off the screen.