Metroid Chamber: Zoomer

Meeptroid

Yes, my friends. Another less than a minute movie featuring creatures none other than Metroid, a videogame I have an unhealthy obsession with. I created it once again in Microsoft Paint and Windows Movie Maker. Unlike last time, I used a huge total of 195 pictures instead of a mere 30 or so for a MUCH smoother animation. Here's a quick rundown of what the movie is basically about so no one is confued. The purple dragon thing is Ridley and he is opening the Metroid Chamber in order to feed a Metroid. The spiky creature is a Zoomer, hence the title, and it is the metroid's main meal. hopefully, this will become a series featuring more creatures to feast upon. As of now, please comment, rate, question, and/or criticise my animation.

Here is the link:

Metroid Chamber: Zoomer

I posted what it was about...

Apparently, this video is horrible for non-videogamers... or at least people that don't play the classics. The "door" is an orginism that needs to be hit repeatedly in order to get to the next area. If you hit the door and you don't hit it again in time, it will quickly regenerate...