8 members have voted

1. 1. Are Bigfoots real?

• yes
    • no
    • I don't konw.
    • I don't care.
    • I didn't read it yet xD

akjvh5.jpg

Anything covered in hair, upright or nearly so, and appearing to be an unknown human-like creature was called an “Abominable Snowman.†Today, the universal term, cryptozoologically speaking, used for any hidden, uncaught, or yet-to-be-verified hairy hominoid anywhere in the world is “Bigfoot.â€

Here are some stories I liked \/

"Hi, I live in Houma, Louisiana. one night about 9 years ago, my cousin and my self were returning home, through an old back bayou road. In between Dulac and Chavin, anyway it was around 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning, when all of a sudden this huge white (yes white!) Bigfoot or Wookie came across the road in front of us. It was about no more than 50 ft. in front us the truck, we weren't going that fast because of the road. This "Wookie" took two big steps across the road, his or her first step was almost in the middle of the road, I mean this thing was big, around 7 to 7 1/2 feet tall and at least 300 lbs. Man we didn't know what to think, as soon as we saw it we stopped the truck and got out, my cousin grabbed his spot light we used for night fishing, you know the big kind, plugged it in and pointed it where the thing went through the brush and trees. This thing moved fast, it only took maybe a minute or less to get the light out, point the light and saw right where it went through bushes and small trees had been pushed right over like nothing. It was awesome night but scared the out of us, on the way home we didn't say a word."

/\ That is a wared story. now look at this one \/

"A couple of good friends were bringing out...um..illegal plants from the rough and mountainous terrain along the Salmon River in Idaho.

It was about two in the morning and they were paddling out by moonlight.

Suddenly there were splashes ahead of them and to the left. They looked towards shore for the source of these splashes and saw a large manlike shadow hurling what they thought was large boulders at them.

They paddled on.

Upon reaching the point where their two other pals were to pick them up, they found them both fast asleep and really groggy upon being awakened.

The two paddlers thought these guys were playing a trick. It was not the case.

So, who or what do you think would be hurling rocks into the river at two a.m.?"

I have a good guess ;) .

Now for the expert

Yes bigfoots do throw rocks but that meens they want to be alone. Also bigfoots are gentle people they have 99% human

DNA they are around 12 to 14 feet tall and they live in packs there are warrior bigfoots and wise men bigfoots and they CAN TALK IN THERE OWN LANGUAGE . You can ask me any questions or tell a story.

Well I hope you like my Bigfoot topic and I will be making more one a week if thats ok. :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...