Cat Avatar

Crusher

Hey guys,

Wondering if you could tell me what you think of this avatar. The image isn't exactly unique (Type in cat on Google Images and you'll probably see it on the first page) but my camera was broken. It's my first graphic ever, and I'm using a Windows 98 so I had to use an online editor, making Picasa, Photoshop, the Gimp etc. out of the question. I used Picnik Premium (www.picnik.com). Rate me from 1 to 10 please!

Cameron

Awwwwwwww its so cute I give it an 7.5 out of 10. Its nice but the only that looks like it was made by you was the letters.

It was really badly exposed, I fixed the colours, cropped it, resized it, fixed the temperature, sharpened it and a couple of other things. My options were limited since I was using a website, not a program. I made heaps of very simple touches that made it clearer, but I tried to keep it subtle.

Cameron

I won't give you a rating (I can't rate graphics >.<) but that is sooooooo cute. It makes me want to squeeze the life out of- *cough* I mean feed it a cookie.

Not bad for a first try, is it? I'd love to be able to add some more effects or something though, I'm thinking of getting Picasa, or maybe The Gimp. Thanks for your compliments everyone! ;)

Cameron