Welcome to October!

Anime

gif_hall_goodiebag.gif807_1.giftrick_or_treat_bag3.gif

Welcome to October.

The leaves are starting to fall and Autumn is almost in full bloom. We have much to look forward to on Neopets during this spooky month.

Grarrl Day is in just 4 days, followed by Eyrie Day on the 10th. The day to celebrate Boris, Bori Day takes place on the 13th, whilst Jetsam Day is the 16th; followed a few days later by Symol Day on the 23rd! Korbat Day is on October 26th, and the month draws to a close with "A grand night for the not so good Neopians. Magic and witchery are everywhere today." on the 31st.

We're also expecting games including the remake of Tug-O-War, NC Shopping Spree, and Terror Mountian Tilt. Along with those games, TNT promised us a new paintbrush in October. TDN is still on the hunt and could use your help, if you have any guesses/paintbrush's you would like to see (not matter how random) check out our topic, here. If we find any information over the course of the month, we'll be sure to let you know.

For now, make sure you get your monthly freebies, and then complete today's FCA and Daily Puzzle! Whilst you're busy, why not complete your dailies, then check out the forums for TDN's October Art Contest?

foo_turkey_stuff3.giffood_applejuice.giffoo_chomby_dog.gif

Sounds interesting. And don't forget about getting the sidebar for Halloween. ^_^ Also, I'm not sure you meant to spell it that way, but you spelled it as "Terrior Mountian Tilt." Should be "Terror Mountain Tilt." :nerd:

Oops. Well, yes you should have proof read it. You know me and news posts.

AND actually, Sam wrote the base of it, I took it from last months and just modified it. :yes: I like the way it looks and it's not just 2 lines saying, Collect Your Dailies! and such. =/

*sigh* TJ, TJ, TJ, I'ts just not good enough. :P Just kidding!

Anyway, that sounds interesting enough, I just wish that the stuff you got from the freebies wasn't so...useless. At least we get 2.k :P

Crusher