RSS help

Guest Levy

It's the main news you're referring to on TDN, right? Not the Daily Puzzle answers? Because I think I can do the regular news, but I have no idea how to do the Daily Puzzle type of thing.

Oh, let me look that up quick. It's not actually an RSS feed that sends it the main page, it's something else. ;o Give me a minute, I think I have it around here somewhere.

Yea, so I chatted with you on MSN. ;)

The little pulgin show this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/freeweb7.com/r/e/b/rebi/htdocs/layout.php:5) in /www/freeweb7.com/r/e/b/rebi/htdocs/forums/inc/functions.php on line 1133

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/freeweb7.com/r/e/b/rebi/htdocs/layout.php:5) in /www/freeweb7.com/r/e/b/rebi/htdocs/forums/inc/functions.php on line 1133

I have some things I need to talk to you about outside this topic since it doesnt reeally fit.

Hm, just looks like a small error, try loging into the forums. If you are logged in it doesn't show if it is too annoying. I will contact the plugin creator about it now...

*poke* I knew that. :P I just thought you meant everyone was either seeing one or the other and if you logged onto your forums you saw the news. =/ Sorry about that confusion.

well if you ain't logged onto the forums you get that warning message, then below that you see the news. But if you are logged in you don't see the warnings.