New Computer

Zac

I *finally* updated from Windows XP to Windows Vista! :D I'm happy to say that Vista is running smoothly and no bugs have benn found...*yet*

The only problem I'm having is updating my iTunes library from my old computer to my new one....

Ah Well...Vista is very spiffeh! :yes: (Oh! an I'm getting Photoshop!!! No more Paint!)

That's awesome Zac! Glad to hear that you're updated!

Since my old computer crashed, I'm waiting until the holiday season (Christmas) to get a whole new computer setup. Which, hopefully, should have Windows Vista or something. I'm also thinking about buying some fancy thing like Flash or something...

That's cool. :)

I got Vista recently, and I find that it's definitely better looking than XP. I hate how it constantly asks you if you want to allow things though.

We got a widescreen monitor too, which in general is nice, but it messes up a lot of web layouts. And I find colours look a bit washed out.

Congrats, Zac. I'm glad to hear that Vista isn't giving you any trouble. :D , well except your widescreen monitor trouble, but I'm sure that there's a way to fix that in the Control Panel.

By messing with the resolution, there's no permanent damage that can be done to the computer. However, make sure it's the resolution you're messing with, and not something entirely different. XP

I fixed some of my widescreen problems today, by chance.

I was moving the screen farther away from me and accidently pressed a button underneath, which apparently was an automatic screen adjustment button. You could try seeing if you have one of those on your computer ^_^