I thought i'd let you know about my obsession!

Izzie

I absolutely love Sailor Moon. Im working my way through each box set and am loving it. I love the whole mamoru/usagi thing (i watch the japanese version, so i dont use the american names).

Anime in general, i love!

I've not seen the Japanese version. After I saw the American version for a short while, I just couldn't bring myself to ever give it another chance. I remember one time tuning in when there was some pink haired midget. *shrugs* Glad you enjoy it, though.

I'm watching the American version on YouTube right now. I noticed that there was a fiar bit cut out of the last ep of season 1, so I might find it subbed. ANd there was at least one ep that was skipped. It's a really good show, but the dubbing process kinda broke it.... Makes me glad dubbing is staying a LOT closer to the origional now.

*is scared of anything remotely similar to Sailor Moon*

It was really big in Singapore...as was Hello Kitty...and the Powerpuff Girls...and all that other disturbingly girly stuff. :P But if it's what you like, I think that's fine. Everyone likes different things, and it's not right to tell others what they can or can't like. Thank goodness we're all different, life would be so boring if everyone was just another clone of the same person!!

Cameron

• 3 weeks later...

umm sailor moon??O.o ook............... in the beginning the series all weid and all 80s like then later on it like beautiful but it boring later on! I mean it the same thing over and over and over agan they go to something a evil villain appears TRANSFORMS! pwns the end=D and there too much sailor moons what up with that? like sailor mercury, sailor... and only that there 5 sailor moons they have to add venus and that ring girl who look like a boy plus renie that puny girl who hold pegeus...and then later on the final series like season 9 3 new sailor moons appear who were from the future and yaa.... to much but I used to like it