could this be the 4th effect of the Lutari Talisman?

MoonKnight

Not too long ago I got myself 2 sets of lutari beads and I noticed something strange . ever since I got them I got around 4-5 bonuses in training my pet in the training school . before I had the beads I got overall maybe just 3 bonuses overall after more than 50 training lessons . while after getting the beads I got around 5 bonuses in 15-20 training lessons . now this is not confirmed but I have a feling it's more than a lucky coincidence . we all know 3 effects of the talisman : discounts in shops , NP bonuses in games , and increasing random events . but coud this be be a 4th effect?

***to prove it I need YOUR help . we need to make statistics of chances of getting a training bonus with and without beads . so if you train OR have beads and willing to help please raise your hand!***

:D

you can still help , like I said , I need statistics of both people who have lutari beads and people who don't . I think what's needed is at least 3 people of each group , training 10 times , then writing down the number of bomuses earned (if earned) to get a clear result .

I don't have the beads either, but can help with the statistics... I've been training a lot the last week (probably a total of around 10 sessions with two different pets) and have not had a single bonus so far... I'm still training and will keep you updated :D

My contribution to the statistics:

Number of beads - 0

Times trained - 11

Bonuses received - 0 <_<

I'll add more as I train my pet.

ok great :D I'll try find people with beads though preferably with the full set .

for npw I'll start my statistics as well .

Number of beads : 8

Number of training lessons done : 1

bonuses so far : 0

*EDITE* I just tallked to the maker who made the most known lutari talisman guide who has the completley full set (even the ones only possible to get through neopets mobile) and she is going to help! ^^

*DOUBLE EDITE* (since no one posted!)

After 5 trainings now , I still didn't get any bonuses . but , that user I mentioned with a full talisman got 1 bonuse out of her 3 trainings! could this mean...? we'll just have to wait and see!

• 1 month later...
ok great :D I'll try find people with beads though preferably with the full set .

for npw I'll start my statistics as well .

Number of beads : 8

Number of training lessons done : 1

bonuses so far : 0

*EDITE* I just tallked to the maker who made the most known lutari talisman guide who has the completley full set (even the ones only possible to get through neopets mobile) and she is going to help! ^^

*DOUBLE EDITE* (since no one posted!)

After 5 trainings now , I still didn't get any bonuses . but , that user I mentioned with a full talisman got 1 bonuse out of her 3 trainings! could this mean...? we'll just have to wait and see!

Did you just randomly come across one of these beads...? Because I have the talisman, but no beads and I can't find them either... Btw up till nowno bonuses in my trainings... didn't even know there were any.... o_O

• 11 months later...

Newly created character and no beads.

Number of Beads: 0

Training Lessons: 5

Bonuses: 1

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.