Metroid Hatchling

Meeptroid

I finished creating a video that was created entirely by me. It's called "Metroid Hatchling" and I uploaded it to Youtube. (I'll give you the link at the end)

The pctures were all drawn on Microsoft Paint and were animated on Windows Movie Maker. I painstakingly searched forever on the internet for the aproppriate sound effects for the animation. I think it all was worth it in the end, however.

I would absolutley appreciate it if I could get some feedback from some of you, as I'm thinking about redoing the animation sometime in the future so it can have smoother effects.

Well, that's all I really have to say. If you have any questions be sure to ask on this board. ^_^

Metroid Hatchling Animation

lol that is funny Metroid.

A few things I noticed though; if you are going to redo it, that is.

1. The egg shells evaporate into thin air, they could fall on the ground to make it more realistic.

2. When the "metroid" is floating up, all the stars he goes over disappear. :O You could just add them back in and stuff. ;o

Very cool overall. Great job for your first, mine arn't any better. :P

Ah, yes. I forgot about the star thing. I don't want it to seem like Metroids can swallow everything. :yes:

After making the shells evaporate into thin air, I did notice it seemed a little odd for even a Metroid to do so.

*Takes out virtual notebook*

My redo should look much better.

I'm seriously looking forward to seeing the touched up version. Maybe use a little bit more shading on them, as well. For some areas, if you use three tones, it really makes a huge difference. :yes: