The Chaser At war

Awesome_Paul

The Chaser is basically Jackass in US. Its a Make fun off Comedy program.

Made in Australia

But I have found some clips online, and I guarantee, you will laugh.

I have been sitting here actually laughing they are so funny

Some Videos may be the same but shortened

The Chaser - Footpath rage

The Chaser - Bush visits Sydney - APEC conference

The Chaser - Hilary Clinton

The Chaser - Tourists

The Chaser - Airport Security

the Chaser - O' reiily

The Chaser - Number plates

The Chaser - Free hugs

the Chaesr - if Life was a Musical

If you want more, I found this group on Youtube whihc has every episode (spend on that time with individuals and all i needed was one link :P)

http://www.youtube.com/group/chasersbiggestfans

So they have 200 clips

But Please Be aware, there may be STRONG LANGUAGE, So Only suitable for MATURE AUDIENCE OVER 16, If you watch it, then get caught, or don't like what you see when your under age, Its no longer my fault

But yeah watch then post what you think, (trust me you won't be disappointed)

Uh no they are SO NOT Jackass! AT ALL!!!! Jackass makes money from absolute stupidity, the chasers comedy comes from satire, mainly political! But glad you like ;)

Anyway you can also get their vids straight from the source now, they actually vodcast and all that stuff. http://abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/ and yes, coarse language so rated M.

So anyway I've seen a few of the chaser boys around, saw them talk a few times at book festivals and saw them at the pub and whatnot, and I like them. But...I DO think they were WAY funnier in some of their past shows like CNNNN an "infotainment" parody of CNN and also their shows specifically about the past few election campaigns run here - The Election Chaser and The Chaser Decides. Can't wait to see what they do for the upcoming elections ;)

Since they started the "war on everything" their comedy has gotten less intellectual I think and a bit broad. They still rule though. LOVE the apec stunt - finally one of their arrests is funny! hahaha

Interesting fact? One of the Big Brother contestants here a couple of years back was a writer for their team since the early days when they just published a newspaper. And he nearly won too! Came second. To an idiot :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the Chasers. They are so funny and I think they're really original... All the Aussie politicians and celebs start walking faster when they see a chasers member in their midst. Hilarious :thumbsup:

I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm from America that I find Jackass funnier. Or possibly because they film some of their skits in my town (urban kayaking off the top of my head). Then again, having to listen to pseudo-intellectual stuff on a nearly daily basis from my college professors may make self-inflicted pain and stupidity more appealing. But I will admit, the Trojan Horse one made me laugh.